Title: Use LinkedIn as experts do
Author: Javier Salazar Calle & Diego Romero Sánchez
Category: Business and Social Networking
Date Posted: July 25, 2015
Country Edition: Spain
Number of pages: 170
Translated into: Español
- Do you want to find a new job or progress at your current position?
- Are you interested in finding the best talented people for your company?
- Do you need to gain visibility on the net? Would you like to improve your corporative image and increase your employees' commitment with your company?
- Do you know how to properly use the most powerful employment network?
- What is LinkedIn and how to get the best of it?
The way to find a job, new employees, suppliers or customers has changed dramatically. Now, there are plenty of tools allowing to get the best of the Internet from the point of view of the jobseeker, the recruiter who seeks talent or the company that wants to improve its corporative image. LinkedIn stands out among all the other tools, the professional social network with faster growing rate in the last years and with the most promising future. With over 350 million users and two million companies it has become the essential network for professional activity and a unique opportunity for you to stand out from the mass.
In this book we have tried to clearly explain every step in the creation of profile (both for individuals and companies), in the use of the different tools that LinkedIn offers and also the most usual mistakes that are often made in the different profile sections. By following all the steps we recommend and applying your own industry experience you will be able to take full advantage of LinkedIn in order to achieve your planned goals, whatever personal or professional. But remember, success is only in your hands and perseverance and effort is the only reliable path to success.